Last Updated: November 10, 2023
Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide directly to us such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. This can occur through newsletter sign-ups, contact forms, or any other interactions where personal information is given.
- Automatically Collected Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our Site, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and information about your interaction with our Site.
App Information and Data Collection
When connecting to our radio stream, your IP address will be sent to our radio service provider in order for us to track listening trends and provide licensing bodies with royalty reports. Once our service provider
receives your IP it is immediately anonymised, deleted and becomes untraceable. This data is never sold on or passed to other companies.
For iOS Apps
The Ground Zero Radio iOS App does not collect any user data when installed or launched on your device.
For Android Apps
The Ground Zero Radio Android App does not collect any user data during use. In order to provide audio control during Phone App use,
the App will monitor the ‘state’ of the phone App (Idle, in call, call ended) if applicable on your device.
At no point will the App be able to listen in or derive phone numbers or data.
The Android App also requires access to local storage. This is to store its configuration for faster launch times.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site and services.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and providing news and updates.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
- Analyze trends, administer the Site, and track user movements around the Site.
- For compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information:
- With third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process.
- Between our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Cookies: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Site.
- Communications Preferences: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails.